Extend your KVM switch or console up to 150 meters (450 feet) over standard Cat5 cabling.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS KVM Extender includes a pair of units used to extend the reach of your KVM switch or console. One unit is the transmitter and the other is the receiver; both are included in the package and do not need to be ordered separately.
The KVM Extender can support distances of up to 150 meters, or 450 feet, using inexpensive Cat5 network cable. This is very appropriate for the network administrator who may have an office that is at a greater distance from the computer room than the standard KVM cables support.
The dual-console operation allows a keyboard and mouse to be attached to a computer locally with another set attached remotely, providing you with the ability to operate the computer from either location; i.e., from the distant office or from within the computer room.
Strict manufacturing standards ensure the highest quality in all INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS products. All items carry a full Lifetime Warranty — the strongest quality commitment anyone can make.
- Extends up to 150 m (450 ft.)
- Uses inexpensive Cat5 RJ45 cable
- Supports XGA, VGA and SVGA systems
- Supports video resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- Supports PS/2 mice and keyboards
- Dual-console operation: Control the computer or KVM switch locally or remotely
- Computer connection to transmitter unit via 3-in-1 connection cable (included)
- Compatible with all PS/2-equipped computer systems
- Lifetime Warranty
- Maximum resolution: 1024 x 768
- Connection distance: up to 150 m (450 ft.)
- Included cable: 3-in-1 cable, 1.8 m (6 ft.)
- Power: external power adapter, 9 V DC, 500 mA
- Certifications: FCC, CE Mark
- Metal housing
- Dimensions: 156 (W) x 65 (L) x 20 (H) mm (6.2 x 2.5 x 0.8 in.)
- Transmitter: 305 g (10.75 oz.)
- Receiver: 315 g (11.11 oz.)
- KVM Extender Station unit
- KVM Extender Computer unit
- External power adapter
- 3-in-1 connection cable
- User manual